Taking Your Water Sample:
- If you are testing bore water, take your sample from as close to the bore as possible.
- For other water, take your sample from as close to the water source as possible
- Use a well rinsed plastic bottle for storing your sample, an old water or softdrink bottle is fine, DO NOT use an old milk or orange juice bottle. Theses bottles can distort the analysis results.
- You will need approx 1ltr of water.
- Let the bore run for approx 10-15 mins prior to taking sample
- Slow the flow and gently fill a clean bucket with the water you want tested
- Submerge your empty water bottle in the bucket under the water, until it is completely full, and then cap the bottle whilst it is still under water - this ensures no air is in the sample bottle.
- Ensure the lid is securely tightened
- CLEARLY LABEL THE BOTTLE WITH YOUR NAME AND WHERE THE SAMPLE IS TAKEN FROM -e.g John Smith -Bore
- Mail your sample, address details, and your phone number, to the address below. We prefer to send your result to you via email, as it ensures you will receive your results faster, so please include your email address.
- We then send your sample to our NATA approved Lab for analysis
- Once we receive your result, we will comprehensively interpret your analysis for you and discuss any relevant findings. Note:Test results are mineral and trace elements only >>NOT bacterial. However, indicators within the analysis can indicate the presence of bacteria.
- Mail Samples To:
- Filter Systems Australia
Unit 1 - 38 Jade Drive
- Molendinar, QLD 4214
- Or call us on 07 5597 4585 for further information.
- PAYMENT DETAILS - Payment may be made by Bank Transfer or Credit card over the phone and is payable before testing begins. Cost - $220.00 Bank Details BSB-484 799 ACC-5075 84709